Please note this is an Australian website and your data will be stored in Australia, regardless of the location of your South Australia Club Chapter.
This site is operated in compliance with the Government of South Australia’s information privacy principles (IPPs), a copy of which can be obtained on the Department of the Premier and Cabinet website.
This site collects and uses the following information from users:
- Access to certain areas of the Club website is restricted. South Australia Club International provides members with a username and password to enable access to restricted areas of the website that is not available to visitors to the website, members must ensure that their username and password remain confidential.
- A record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes – the user’s IP address, the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous website visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs. This information is analysed at the end of each month to determine the site’s usage statistics.
- The site retains the email address of people who send emails through the ‘Contact us’ and ‘Subscribe’ forms, for the purpose of sending a response. They are stored in a secure area within the Government of South Australia’s message services system and will not be used for any other purpose, nor disclosed without your consent.
- All information collected from you as member is available in a member directory to all other members of the South Australia Club International (being both interstate and international members). The information you provide will be included as a member profile in the member directory and all other members and administrators of the South Australian Club International can search and/or download the member directory.
- It is important to note that the Government of South Australia (agencies and instrumentalities) accept no responsibility or liability arising from the use or misuse of your information by other members of the South Australian Club International.
- Such information may or may not be personal information for the purpose of the IPPs. Nonetheless, you consent to the use of this information to establish ownership of the material and to enable site administrators to contact website administrators/content owners, to confirm (or not) the website registration and advise them of the link being published on this site. The information is then kept for contact purposes in the course of monitoring site currency. The information is stored in a secure area of the site’s system.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party except in accordance with the IPPs.
- Site administrators are required to protect and handle your personal information in accordance with the IPPs.
- This site and the Government of South Australia are responsible for the privacy and security of information while it is collected, stored on or passing through this site. The Government of South Australia agencies and instrumentalities are responsible for the privacy and security of information collected by, stored on or passing through their own websites.
- You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise this site. There are alternative ways to obtaining information from, and transacting business with, the Government of South Australia for those users who do not wish to use the Internet.
- Please note that this site contains links to a large number of other web sites that are included on the basis of containing content related to South Australian community, business or government. When a user has clicked on a link to another website, they leave this site and this privacy and security statement does not apply to those websites.
- The content of this privacy and security statement may be updated from time to time, so we suggest that if you return to this site on a regular basis that you carefully read the information provided.
- Please note, this website is hosted in Australia and your data will be stored in Australia, regardless of the location of your South Australia Club Chapter.